This opportunity is a special one - be a part of the Natural Products Expo East Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street. This Friday evening event will bring together the natural products industry and benefit Baltimore City children! Not only will we be enjoying incredible music, networking, and enjoying a drink after a long day on the trade show floor, but we'll be actively participating in creating healthy backpacks full of food for children in need in Baltimore. Join us with this amazing sponsorship!
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo will appear with all promotions of the Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street featuring Blues Traveler.
- Marketing pieces include: on-site signage, Natural Products Expo East website, Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and advertisements*.
- Sponsor product to be included in backpacks for Baltimore children via Living Classrooms.
- Sponsor to provide 500 healthy children’s products.
- Labor for product delivery and dry storage included.
- New Hope Network to provide 500 backpacks.
- Attendees actively interact with your product in order to stuff the backpacks.
- Opportunity to provide an additional 250 product samples to be enjoyed by attendees of the Community Benefit Concert.
- New Hope Network to place your product throughout the concert for attendees to sample.
- Sponsor logo featured on stage banners and drink tickets at The Community Benefit Concert.
- Sponsor to receive an allotment of drink tickets to pass out before the event.
- Sponsor product and involvement to be featured in a community focused showcase in the Baltimore Convention Center Lobby.
- New Hope Network to design and arrange showcase.
- The Community Benefit Concert on Eutaw Street is scheduled to occur Friday, September 13, 2019 from 6:00 – 8:00pm.
- Exact time of day and location subject to change.
- Sponsor product subject to Living Classrooms and New Hope Network approval due to size and product constraints.
- Product must be a kid-friendly, shelf-stable, product sample (no coupons).
- No distributing of bags or lanyards is permitted within your contracted sponsorship space. For more information, please reference the Code of Conduct.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 23, 2019.
- Non-exclusive sponsorship opportunity.