Align your company with innovation and thought-leadership by sponsoring one of the Natural Products Expo West and Engredea Conference Tracks. This unique opportunity gives your company the digital tools and onsite exposure to interact with the New Hope Network community pre, during, and post show.
Onsite Natural Products Expo West & Engredea Event Inclusions With This Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Language will read– “Track name” Sponsored by “Company Name”.
- Sponsor logo included on www.expowest.com and www.engredea.com education schedule and on onsite signage as “Sponsored by” with all promotions of the selected Conference Track.
- Article hosted on www.newhope.com outlining the anticipated Conference Track content and speakers. Article to include sponsor logo and feature content generated from a Q&A with sponsor. Content created by Conference Manager. Hosted on the www.newhope.com 4-6 weeks before the show.
- Social media push deployed within one week of the Show through Natural Products Expo and Engredea Facebook and/or Twitter pages (45,000+ engaged) linking to article.
- 6′ table placed in back of Conference Track room to feature company’s products or literature. Sampling and a tabletop display is permitted inside the Conference Track room for all associated sessions except keynote speakers. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- (4) Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo West & Engredea education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all Conference Track sessions attendees.
Digital Content Inclusions With This Opportunity:
- Base Digital Content Inclusions
- Custom Digital Outreach via exclusive targeted email campaign to New Nope Network trade audience featuring a custom company profile/story.
- Banner ad presence in the Natural Products Expo West Show Daily eNewsletter.
- Custom created infographic developed and promoted by New Hope on a topic tied to the track and aligned with sponsoring company’s objective.
- Infographic printed and displayed onsite in or outside of conference room during the education track. Clients can keep.
- Enhanced Digital Content Inclusions: for $5,000 upgrade fee.
- Base Digital Content Inclusions +
- Snack & Chat/Power Talk – Client presentation or small panel aligned with education track content during selected Conference Track programming. Sponsor can continue to distribute samples during this time. New Hope Network to schedule directly before one of the Conference Track sessions and provide food & beverage for attendees.
- Co-branded post-show category analysis/trend report developed about topic related to session. New Hope will research, develop and design the downloadable piece, with input from sponsor. Content to be promoted digitally to New Hope trade audience and gated for lead generation. Sponsor has access to content for company use.
- $20,000 – Conference Track Base Sponsorship
- $25,000 – Conference Track Base + Enhanced Digital Content Sponsorship
- Limited availability by Conference Track Theme:
- Organic’s New Future
- Regenerative Business
- Growing a Healthy Business
- Digital Marketing
- The Supplement Story – SOLD
- Supplying the Good Food Future
- Last date to contract for recognition in the Show Directory Map Schedule: January 19, 2018.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from event. Last date to contract: February 2, 2018.
- Exclusive sponsorship per education conference track.