The goal of the BCC Sustainability Sponsorship is to facilitate environmentally friendly practices at Natural Products Expo East and minimize the impact on the environment. We are committed to doing business in a way that minimizes the impact on our environment through endeavors such as purchasing wind power, solar energy, and promoting recycling. As a sponsor of one of the Sustainability Sponsorship options, you will be positioned as a company on the leading edge and committed to the environment and a healthy lifestyle.
Inclusions with this Sponsorship Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- (1) Company-branded water filling station located in the Charles 100 Lobby. Graphics must be approved by New Hope Standards.
- (600) Company-branded water bottles for attendees to fill with water, use throughout the show, and take home with them. Water bottles made from BPA free materials. 1 color logo imprint.
- (3) 22”x28” signs with your company name, logo, and booth number, recognizing your company for offsetting 100% of the water and electricity used at the Baltimore Convention Center.
- Natural Products Expo East will work with the Bonneville Environmental Foundation to obtain renewable energy credits and water restoration credits for the water and energy used at the Baltimore Convention Center for the duration of the show.
- Company provides artwork for water station and logo for water bottles. Show will produce graphics. Must be approved by standards.
- Artwork Deadline: Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from the event. Last date to contract: August 11, 2017.
- Exclusive sponsorship.