- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Prominent Sponsor logo exposure through pre-conference marketing, NBJ Summit website, digital event platform, presentation slide deck/graphics package, social media, digital registration page, and advertisements.
- Sponsor logo included with all promotions of the selected digital Module session.
- Creation of a 30-second Sponsor content-based video in collaboration with NBJ Summit team that will represent Sponsor’s thought leadership around the Module theme.
- Video will be incorporated into marketing materials and/or overall presentation for Sponsor recognition and will align with content/theme.
- Video to be shot and edited by New Hope Network.
- Opportunity for Sponsor to use the video in an evergreen application.
- Sponsor to assign 1-2 company representatives to act as moderator(s) and lead a networking breakout session focused around Module theme.
- NBJ Summit team will assist with the curation of registered targeted audience to join the Sponsor led breakout session for development of new connections and lead generation.
- Breakout session to occur at the end of Module after content is completed.
- Sponsor to receive Module session slide deck and recording.
- Sponsor to receive Module session attendee registration data for post-show lead generation.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity per Module.
- Module themes available for sponsorship:
- SOLD: The State and Future of the Nutrition Industry: The Opportunities and Challenges
- SOLD: COVID Lessons: How a Pandemic Can Help the Nutrition Industry Plan, Grow and Change How Consumers Approach Health
- SOLD: Our Immune Response: A Science-Driven Approach to Wellness
- SOLD: Smarter Science: A Targeted Approach to Innovation and Product Development
Gold Sponsorship Inclusions
- Highlighted as Gold sponsor in all marketing materials.
- Brella digital platform inclusions:
- Listed under Platinum Sponsors with Sponsor logo.
- Opportunity to schedule and conduct 1:1 virtual meetings.
- Virtual booth with dedicated Sponsor chat area.
- Content material in virtual booth including but not limited to videos, marketing materials, product demos etc.
- Featured in (1) push notification per day promoting Sponsor booths and conducting 1:1 meetings.
- Post-show engagement report including data on attendee interaction with Sponsored elements.