The plant-based movement is one of the most important in the natural products industry, critical to everything from improved health to climate. This space is ever-evolving and rife with innovation, and as a plant-based based education sponsor, your brand will be positioned as a go-to for what’s next and how to get involved in the plant revolution.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of “Changing the Menu: How Increased Demand & Product Innovation is Driving Plant-Based Eating” including, but not limited to the online education schedule and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Co-branded email driving attendance to the session.
- Sponsor logo included on all on-site signage* for the Plant-Based session and session welcome slides.
- Sponsor logo included on a static ad for “Changing the Menu: How Increased Demand & Product Innovation is Driving Plant-Based Eating” on the Natural Products Expo East Wall of Content.
- Outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo East education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Co-branded interactive infographic will identify data-backed trends and opportunities in the plant-based session space. New Hope and sponsoring brand will partner on content creation and positioning. Infographic to be hosted on newhope.com.
- Email campaign promoting the digital content.
- Sponsor to receive scan data post-show for all attendees of the Plant-Based session.
- “Changing the Menu: How Increased Demand & Product Innovation is Driving Plant-Based Eating” is scheduled to occur on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 12:00 – 2:00pm in Hilton Key Ballroom 11.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 9, 2019.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.