Whether you’re a retailer, a manufacturer or a service provider, if sustainable packaging isn’t top of mind when it comes to how you do business, it needs to be. This sponsorship will inspire others to change their habits and do better business by highlighting best practices and innovations for a more sustainable tomorrow.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of “What’s with All This Plastic? Opportunities to Reimagine Our Packaging Landscape” including, but not limited to the online education schedule and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of the Sustainability Program including the expoeast.com sustainability page and pre-show email.
- Co-branded sustainability quiz asking attendees about their sustainability knowledge.
- Sponsor logo on all on-site signage* for the Sustainable Packaging session and session welcome slides.
- Sponsored social campaign promoted via Natural Products Expo platforms that encourages attendees to share innovative ways that they are reducing plastic packaging waste—whether through their brand work or in their own lives. Campaign will include five branded posts across platforms highlighting our partner’s work in the area.
- Incorporation of the Sponsor logo at the Sustainability Kiosk inside the Baltimore Convention Center.
- Outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo East education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all attendees of the Sustainable Packaging session.
- “What’s with All This Plastic? Opportunities to Reimagine Our Packaging Landscape” is scheduled to occur on Thursday, September 10, 2019 from 1:00 – 4:00pm in Hilton Holiday 4.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 9, 2019.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.