Natural and organic personal care is a thriving and important category. It’s also a complicated one that requires deep expertise in the aisle in order to keep customers educated and coming back for more. We’ll share data, market research, and trends driving growth and innovation in the HABA aisle, issues around labeling and claims, emerging natural ingredients, effective merchandising tactics and more. Plus, we’ll take a deep dive into the research, health and environmental impacts, and regulatory issues surrounding the hot sunscreen category.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of “The State of Personal Care: Market Overview & Deep Dive on Sunscreen ” session including, but not limited to the online education schedule, Attendee Brochure* and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Pre-show underwritten email that targets Natural Products Expo West attendees, highlighting topics and presenters.
- Sponsor logo included on all on-site signage* and welcome slides for The State of Personal Care: Market Overview & Deep Dive on Sunscreen session.
- Onstage Sponsor recognition during The State of Personal Care: Market Overview & Deep Dive on Sunscreen session.
- (1) 6’ outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- Opportunity for 2 company representatives to promote brand at outreach table.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo West education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- The state of natural personal care co-branded digital report that features New Hope Network data, key session takeaways and trends and opportunities in the natural and organic personal care space.
- Sponsor will have a profile included in the report, highlighting its unique contributions to the natural and organic personal care industry.
- Content will be made available to Sponsor for use on their website and social media outlets.
- Includes 1 co-branded post-show email to New Hope Network’s trade audience.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all attendees of The State of Personal Care: Market Overview & Deep Dive on Sunscreen session.
- “The State of Personal Care: Market Overview & Deep Dive on Sunscreen” session is scheduled to occur on Friday, March 6, 2020 from 1:30 – 4:00pm in Marriott, Grand Ballroom F.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Session will read “State of Personal Care Underwritten by” followed by Sponsor logo.
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.