The Exhibitor Presented Seminar (EPS) is an outstanding opportunity for an exhibiting company to present exciting new information and in-depth analysis on the topic of their choice in a one-hour seminar or panel format.
Inclusions with this promotional opportunity:
- Seminar is comprised entirely of exhibitor content with no involvement by New Hope content team.
- Pre-show exposure in marketing materials.
- Room rental and standard set-up is provided for one hour session.
- Standard A/V set provided. Includes projector, screen, podium with mic, (3) wired mics, VGA video switcher, (1) 8 channel mixer, equalizer, RGB cables, (1) cart, and (2) speakers.
- (1) 6’ table provided in the room for company literature and products.
- Exhibitor receives scan data post-show.
- Space is limited, and timeslots are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibitor is responsible for securing speakers and speaker deliverables.
- Session is marketed as free to attend.
- Session title and subject material must be approved by New Hope Standards Department.
- Disclaimer included with promotion of event and on education schedule page indicating that the content is from the exhibitor and may not reflect the views of New Hope Network.
- Non-exclusive sponsorship.