Is your company filled with a wealth of knowledge and a thought leader in the industry? If yes, then an Exhibitor Presented Seminar (EPS) is the perfect place for your company to present exciting new information and in-depth analysis on the topic of their choice in a one-hour seminar or panel format. Help the Natural Products community learn more and grow with this sponsorship!
Inclusions of this opportunity:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Seminar comprised entirely of exhibitor content with no involvement by New Hope Network content team.
- New Hope Network to provide pre-show exposure by listing Exhibitor Presented Seminar online and in marketing materials.
- Room rental and standard set-up is provided for one hour session.
- (1) Session includes standard room set, standard A/V, (1) 6′ table for Sponsor literature and products, lead retrieval scanner, and (1) 1M sign featuring session time, title and logo.
- Exhibitor receives scan data post-show.
- Education space limited, and time slots are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibitor is responsible for securing speakers and speaker deliverables.
- Session is marketed as free to attend to Natural Products Expo East badge holders.
- Session title and subject material must be approved by New Hope Network Standards Department.
- Disclaimer included with promotion of event and on education schedule page indicating that the content is from the exhibitor and may not reflect the views of New Hope Network.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from the event. Last date to contract: August 10, 2018.
- $8,995 – Both Thursday & Friday
- Non-exclusive sponsorship.