The exhibitor-presented seminar is an outstanding opportunity for an exhibiting company to present exciting new product information and in-depth analysis on the topic of their choice.
- One-hour seminar or panel format.
- Space is limited and timeslots are sold on a first-come, first served basis.
- Pre-show exposure in marketing materials; company name, logo, and seminar information will appear in marketing pieces targeted to prospective and registered attendees and on the LDIShow.com website and LDiMobile App.
- Room rental and set-up, including standard AV set, display table for company literature and products; ROI information provided post-show.
- Promotion will begin once the contract is received.
- All content must be approved by standards prior to the show.
- Ask about our video package