Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
The global protein ingredient market is booming and is driving industry innovation in the form of new protein sources, new production methods and new applications. Food and beverage manufacturers are constantly looking for novel ways to meet the growing consumer demand for protein intake. On the other hand, consumers are on the lookout for sustainable protein-enriched products.
•Learn about disruptive innovations.
•Find out what the current trends are, how to navigate the protein market.
•Learn how to recognize and predict the opportunities for making protein-rich food and beverage products by anticipating their birth, lifecycle, and trajectory.
- Underwriter logo and hyperlink to company website to appear on FiNA Theater page of Food ingredients North America/SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in show schedule, included on Food ingredients North America/SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Sponsor acknowledgement in promotional efforts about FiNA Theater to pre-registered attendees and potential attendees
- FiNA Theater Protein Spotlight will take place on: Thursday, October 17 12:20-2:50pm
- ***This date is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Underwriter recognition to appear on signage within the FiNA Theater area
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed to attendees during the Protein Spotlight in the back of the theater; underwriter is responsible for bringing literature/promotional items to FiNA Theater and the set-up/tear-down of items
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session