$8,995 - $17,995
This experiential afternoon will highlight the most innovative changes happening at retail and how local, independent retailers can optimize on in-store and merchandising strategy to meet evolving consumer demands. As a leader in education and retail market influence, we invite you to help lead the conversation and support the natural retail channel in a meaningful way.
Event Inclusions with this Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Silver or Gold Sponsor.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Language will read “The Local Community Retail Summit & Happy Hour” Sponsored by “Company Name” with sponsor logo included on expoeast.com education schedule, onsite signage, welcome slides and all promotions of The Local Community Retail Summit & Happy Hour.
- Counter high outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during The Local Community Retail Happy Hour. Products must be approved by New Hope Network Standards prior to event.
- Opportunity to incorporate product into the Happy Hour bar or menu.
- Logo printed on cocktail napkins – 1 color imprint.
- (2) Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo East education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all The Local Community Retail Summit & Happy Hour
Digital Content Inclusions with this Opportunity:
- Post-show, co-branded video highlighting interviews with independent retailers and their unique initiatives.
- Video will include footage of sponsors’ happy hour demos and insights on how they partner with independent retailers to bring this experience to customers.
- Video will be hosted on newhope.com, and promoted in relevant New Hope Network trade e-newsletters and social channels.
- The Local Community Retail Summit and Happy Hour is scheduled to occur Wednesday, September 12, 2018 from 3:00pm – 5:30pm. Exact time of day subject to change.
- Last date to contract for recognition in the Show Directory Map: July 27, 2018.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from event. Last date to contract: August 3, 2018.
- Silver Sponsorship: Non-exclusive- $8,995.
- Gold Sponsorship: Exclusive- $17,995.