Type/s: Activities & Events
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Prominent Sponsor logo exposure through pre-conference marketing, NBJ Summit website, on-site materials/event signage and virtual platform branding.
- Sponsor will be featured as the “Networking Sponsor” in the official NBJ Summit Networking Meeting Room on-site.
- On-site networking meeting room will be available each day of the NBJ Summit.
- On-site networking meeting room will feature Sponsor logo on signage/graphics including room entrance, tabletops throughout the room and more.
- Multi-touch email campaign promoting networking and featuring Sponsor logo.
- (3) Pre-show emails
- (1) Post-show email
- Sponsor to receive (1) exclusive social media post via LinkedIn promoting NBJ Summit and Sponsor.
- Push notifications promoting Sponsor and Networking to attendees that include:
- 1 the week before, 1 on opening day, 1 for each of the Networking Meeting promotion times, and 1 on the final day of the NBJ Summit.
- NBJ Summit to create push notifications on Sponsor’s behalf.
- Networking site analytics provided post-show.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
Sponsor Level Inclusions:
- Highlighted as Gold sponsor, 25% larger logo than Silver, and listed third in marketing pieces including: Onsite Signage, Website, Virtual Event Platform, Conference Mobile App and Advertisements.
- 2 in-person complimentary badge registrations.
- 3 virtual complimentary badge registrations.
- Tabletop location for maximum onsite exposure.
- Sponsor profile listed on the conference mobile app.