Get your products noticed in these highly visible showcases! Each company receives an individual display case for product and literature display. These will be located in a high-traffic area of the show.
- e New Products Zone details page
- An ad within the Show Guide promoting New Products Zone
- Participating companies will be listed in the pre-show What’s Hot Digital Issue
- Companies are encouraged to send a press release outlining the new release for consideration in the products section of What’s Hot Digital Issue
- Sponsor receives individual display case to display new ingredient/product – approximately 12”W x 12”D x 16”H of cubic space to use
- Sponsor to display only one (1) ingredient/product per display case
- Each company’s display case will include a product information card that contains your company logo, product name, description and booth number
- Sponsor recognition in push notification promoting the New Products Zone in SupplySide West mobile app
- Sponsor recognition in social media post on LinkedIn and Twitter promoting the New Products Zone
- New Products Zone will be a feature within the schedule in the mobile app
- New Products Zone location will receive a call-out on the printed expo hall map distributed on-site
New products or new ingredients introduced less than twelve months prior to the show qualify to be included in the New Products Zone.
Sponsor is responsible for bringing ingredient/product with them to show-site and placing product in display case between the hours of 1-5pm on Wednesday, October 28.
*This individual sponsorship does not meet the minimal spend to receive sponsor benefits.