$8,995 - $17,995
Regeneration is one of the most important words in agriculture today, shaping how we think about the future of food, farming and climate. This forum will highlight thought leaders and key advancements in agriculture that are helping to support people and planet. As a sponsor, you will be a go-to expert helping to build community and business opportunities around regenerative farming practices.
Event Inclusions with this Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Silver or Gold Sponsor.
- Conference Manager to create all content and choose all presenter(s).
- Language will read “The Regenerative Agriculture Forum” Sponsored by “Company Name” with sponsor logo included on expoeast.com education schedule, onsite signage and all promotions of The Regenerative Agriculture Forum.
- Onstage Sponsor recognition during The Regenerative Agriculture Forum.
- Outreach table provided to feature Sponsor’s products or literature during The Regenerative Agriculture Forum. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives. Products must be approved by New Hope Network Standards prior to event.
- (2) Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo East education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Sponsor to receive scan data post-show for all Regenerative Agriculture Forum attendees.
Digital Content Inclusions with this Opportunity:
- Underwritten Regenerative Agriculture article series (10 articles), which will run from August-December 2018.
- Email campaign promoting/recapping the article series and Expo East Regenerative Agriculture Forum sent to New Hope Network’s trade database.
- Article series will be hosted on newhope.com, and promoted in relevant New Hope Network trade e-newsletters, social channels focusing on engaging and educating the trade at large.
- Sponsored profile highlighting Sponsor’s commitment to the regenerative movement living on www.newhope.com.
- Co-branded regenerative agriculture infographic promoted digitally pre-show and on meter board signage in the room.
- The Regenerative Agriculture Forum is scheduled to occur Thursday, September 13, 2018 from 1:00pm – 4:30pm. Exact time of day subject to change.
- Last date to contract for recognition in the Show Directory Map: July 27, 2018
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from event. Last date to contract: August 15, 2018.
- Silver Sponsorship: Non-exclusive- $8,995.
- Gold Sponsorship: Exclusive- $17,995.