Is your company passionate about sustainability and interested in making a big, beautiful statement about reducing single-use plastic? Sponsor our sustainability activation aka “The Plastic Rainbow” to raise awareness and donate funds in partnership with Expo East to protect our ocean! This piece will make attendees stop and think about their plastic use and where it ends up.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- 85′ art installation utilizing 10,000 used plastic water bottles featured in the Hilton Skywalk connecting the Baltimore Convention Center to Expo East education, press, registration, the hosted buyers lounge and more!
- Sponsor logo featured on floor graphics and signs within art installation space that share relevant facts about The Plastic Rainbow, single-use plastics and protecting our oceans.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of The Plastic Rainbow and the Natural Products Expo East sustainability platforms; including but not limited to online, emails, and the onsite sustainability kiosk.
- New Hope Network to donate to The Ocean Cleanup on behalf of Sponsor and Natural Products Expo East to support efforts to remove plastic waste from our oceans.
- Show Management to design floor graphics and signage artwork and incorporate sponsor logo.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 16, 2019.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.