Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
What defines the difference between a supplement, a food, and a drug? To consumers, it may not matter which type of pill they swallow so long as they feel better about their health. But regulators like to have bold lines to differentiate different health products. How do we capitalize on this combination opportunity?
- Actionable steps suppliers and manufacturers can take to partner in the development, formulation, and delivery of efficacious supplement ingredients across product categories.
- Case study: Can cannabis really succeed as a food, drug, supplement and street medicine?
- What are the challenges in developing and marketing medical foods?
Underwriter Sponsorship Deliverables:
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter recognition and hyperlink to company website to appear on INSIDER and SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in Show Agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Workshop will take place on Friday, November 9 from 2 – 4pm
- Underwriter logo on Workbook distributed to attendees – underwriter to provide 75-word bio and complete contact information to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed at Workshop in the back of the room
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post event email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc) to be included in post-event email
- Underwriter to receive complete contact information for each attendee participating in the Workshop