Type/s: Education Session UnderwritingWorkshop
As clean label continues to adapt in mainstream food and beverages, gluten-free, keto, vegan, paleo and even low-FODMAPs are blurring the lines of what defines trend versus fad and whether they have potential to impact the market long-term. Key to successful product development is understanding whether a product is part of a lifestyle trend (like kale and ancient grains) or simply part of a fad (like Cronuts and ramen burgers). This session will discuss:
• Gluten-free, keto, paleo, vegan and FODMAPs, and whether they have potential to impact the market long-term.
• Formulation considerations including ingredient selection and ability to scale up, as well as some discussion of claims and packaging.
• How to educate consumers about ingredients and products.
• Discussion of various products concepts and results of how consumers rated them based on specific attributes.
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter logo and hyperlink to company website to appear on Workshop page of SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in show agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Expo Preview, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Underwriter recognition featured on Workshop ad within Expo Preview
- Workshop will take place on: Friday, October 18 2-4pm
- ***This date is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Underwriter logo and contact information printed in workbook distributed to visitors—underwriter to provide complete contact information to be included. Deadline: September 3, 2019 (Company contact information that is currently on file will be used unless new information is provided by the deadline listed above)
- Underwriter recognition to appear on signage promoting Workshop in SupplySide West registration area October 17 & 18
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed to visitors at Workshop in the back of the room; underwriter is responsible for bringing literature/promotional items to Workshop and the set-up/tear-down of items
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post-show email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc.) to be included in post-show email that is in conjunction with speaker appreciation email. Deadline: September 3, 2019