Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
Today’s ingredient supply chain is facing global challenges, as buyers and consumers seek more transparency and sustainability initiatives are moving forward at a rapid pace. While in the past, companies may have kept their suppliers close to their chest, open communication has become not just good practice but a way to stay ahead of the trends and in compliance with regulators. As we look to address challenges around quality, traceability and safety, technology is offering new solutions.
- How are safety, quality and traceability issues dramatically changing expectations in the supply chain?
- What role can blockchain play in helping address concerns?
- How are companies utilizing innovative technologies to improve the quality and safety of the products they bring to market?
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter recognition and hyperlink to company website to appear on INSIDER and SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in Show Agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Workshop will take place on Wednesday, November 7 from 1:30 – 4:30pm
- Underwriter logo on Workbook distributed to attendees – underwriter to provide 75-word bio and complete contact information to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed at Workshop in the back of the room
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post event email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc) to be included in post-event email
- Underwriter to receive complete contact information for each attendee participating in the Workshop