Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
The sports nutrition market is unquestionably changing, as new active consumers look to sports-focused products to stay strong and fit, and as new generations bring new ideas on what products should be and how they should be sold. The global marketplace for sports ingredients has both opened doors to a wider range of formulation, but it has also presented various regulatory and legal challenges. Looking at the near future of sports nutrition, this workshop will:
- Explore how to keep up with the younger generation of sports nutrition consumers, bringing Millennial attitudes and demands to the sector.
- Survey the changing sports nutrition retailing landscape, including the effect of online retailers such as Amazon.
- Highlight current legal and regulatory challenges facing sports nutrition companies and providing insights on how lawsuits, legislation and enforcement may shape the next couple of years.
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter recognition and hyperlink to company website to appear on INSIDER and SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in Show Agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Workshop will take place on Wednesday, November 7 from 1:30 – 4:30pm
- Underwriter logo on Workbook distributed to attendees – underwriter to provide 75-word bio and complete contact information to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed at Workshop in the back of the room
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post event email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc) to be included in post-event email
- Underwriter to receive complete contact information for each attendee participating in the Workshop