Type/s: Education Session UnderwritingWorkshop
Think of it as GMO 2.0, this evolution of the rapidly emerging, often under-the-radar technologies that are impacting the supply chain for foods and dietary supplements, challenging traditional thinking on ingredient pricing, sustainability, safety, labeling and transparency. Join us for an overview of the taxonomy of biotechnology, the global regulatory landscape, and an interactive discussion of the steps brands, manufacturers and suppliers should take to ensure they’re sourcing responsibly and communicating truthfully to their clients and consumers.
• The impact of bio-synthetics on pricing, supply chain and safety considerations
• Consumer expectations and how to deliver transparent education and messaging
• What is the current state of regulation around the biotech space in the U.S. and how does it impact your supply chain?
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter logo and hyperlink to company website to appear on Workshop page of SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in show agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Expo Preview, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Underwriter recognition featured on Workshop ad within Expo Preview
- Workshop will take place on: Thursday, October 17 2-4pm
- ***This date is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Underwriter logo and contact information printed in workbook distributed to visitors—underwriter to provide complete contact information to be included. Deadline: September 3, 2019 (Company contact information that is currently on file will be used unless new information is provided by the deadline listed above)
- Underwriter recognition to appear on signage promoting Workshop in SupplySide West registration area October 17 & 18
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed to visitors at Workshop in the back of the room; underwriter is responsible for bringing literature/promotional items to Workshop and the set-up/tear-down of items
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post-show email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc.) to be included in post-show email that is in conjunction with speaker appreciation email. Deadline: September 3, 2019