Become an underwriter and take meaningful action in reversing climate change. Join industry leaders at Climate Day for inspirational keynotes, breakout sessions, networking, and a rockin’ reception! This full day event is open to all Natural Products Expo West badge holders and truly kicks off the week to promote a positive week for our industry!
Underwriting Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Climate Day Underwriter.
- Underwriter logo will appear with all promotions of Climate Day; a full day education session with food, beverage and networking components for Natural Products Expo West badge holders, created in partnership with Climate Collaborative.
- Marketing pieces include: on-site signage, Natural Products Expo West website, Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and advertisements*.
- Underwriter logo included on all on-site signage* and welcome slides for Climate Day.
- Onstage company recognition during Climate Day.
- Opportunity to incorporate 1 sample-size product or coupon into the Climate Day attendee bag.
- Attendee bag to be made from sustainable materials.
- Attendee bag placed at every chair for attendees to receive upon arrival for programming.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing NPEW Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo West education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Underwriter to receive scan data post-show for all Climate Day session attendees.
- Climate Day is scheduled to occur Tuesday, March 3, 2020 from 8:30am – 6:00pm in the Anaheim Marriott.
- Exact time of day and location subject to change.
- Conference Manager and Climate Collaborative creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Session will read “Climate Day Underwritten by” followed by company logo.
- Underwriter recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11-months from event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Non-exclusive opportunity. Limited to 8 underwriting companies.
*Based on date contracted.