Type/s: Activities & EventsSampling
Be a part of the most exciting event at Expo East, the Community Lunch! Formally held as a breakfast, this event features many exclusive categories to sponsor by featuring your new and existing natural, organic, vegan, or gluten-free products. Current example categories include but are not limited to items such as pizza, burgers, bread/wraps, deli meat/proteins, cheese, pasta, salad/dressing, snacks, and desserts. The options are endless so help us define this exciting new event by suggesting your own category to sponsor! The Community Lunch is open to all attendees and exhibitors of the show and will take place Friday, September 30th, 2022.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Your Sponsor logo will appear with all promotions of the Community Lunch.
- Marketing pieces include: Logo inclusion on on-site signage, Natural Products Expo East website, Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and advertisements*.
- Sponsor product(s) to be incorporated into the Community Lunch, an event open to all Natural Product Expo East badge holders at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Grand Hall on Friday afternoon.
- Sponsor product prepared (if necessary) by ARAMARK, the convention center’s in-house catering company.
- Option for up to 3 product SKUs within selected category.
- Estimated Community Lunch attendance: 1,500.
- New Hope Network will advise Sponsor on sample quantities based on product category selected, SKUs and expected attendance.
- New Hope Network to create signage throughout buffet featuring Sponsor logo, booth number, product name and dietary attributes (i.e. natural, gluten free, vegetarian, organic, etc.)
- 2 Sponsor representatives invited to staff Sponsor table and speak on behalf of product and company throughout the Community Lunch.
- 6′ table provided for each Sponsor within lunch seating area. Sponsor encouraged to bring branded tablecloth, marketing materials, and additional samples for their tabletop.
- (1) 22″ x 28″ sign featuring Sponsor logo and booth number to be placed next to Sponsor table.
- The Community Lunch is scheduled to occur on Friday, September 30, 2022 from 11:30am – 1:30pm.
- Exact location and time of day subject to change.
- Product categories sold exclusively per Sponsor and they noted below.
- All product SKU selections are subject to approval by New Hope Network Show Management and ARAMARK.
- No distributing of bags or lanyards is permitted within your contracted sponsorship space. For more information, please reference the Code of Conduct.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 12, 2022.
- Non-exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.