Become an underwriter and take meaningful action in reversing climate change. Join industry leaders at Climate Day for inspirational keynotes, breakout sessions, networking, and a rockin’ reception! This full day event is open to all Natural Products Expo West badge holders and truly kicks off the week to promote a climate-positive future!
Underwriting Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Climate Day Underwriter.
- Underwriter logo will appear with all New Hope promotions of Climate Day; a full day education session with food, beverage and networking components for Natural Products Expo West badge holders.
- Marketing pieces include: on-site signage, Natural Products Expo West website, Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and advertisements*.
- Underwriter logo included on all on-site signage* and welcome slides for Climate Day.
- Onstage company recognition during Climate Day.
- Opportunity to incorporate 1 product, if applicable, into Climate Day breakfast or snack break.
- 1 table, 2 chairs, reserved for underwriting company.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Underwriter to receive scan data post-show for all Climate Day session attendees.
- Climate Day is scheduled to occur Tuesday, March 8, 2022 from 8:00am – 5:30pm in the Anaheim Marriott.
- Exact time of day and location subject to change.
- Conference Manager and Climate Collaborative creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Session will read “Climate Day Underwritten by” followed by company logo.
- Underwriter recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11-months from event.
- Last date to contract: Wednesday, February 9, 2022.
- Non-exclusive opportunity. Limited to 6 underwriting companies.
*Based on date contracted.