Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
Align your brand with education underwriting and introduce the highly attended daily keynotes at Natural Products Expo West 2022
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Prominent Sponsor exposure through all promotions of the Keynote session including pre-show marketing, on-site materials/event signage, Natural Products Expo West website, Show Directory Map* and advertisements*.
- Onstage recognition and brief speaking opportunity to introduce the Keynote session.
- Opportunity limited to (1) 3-minute speaking opportunity per Keynote session selected.
- Substantial sponsor exposure during the Keynote session to both the NPEW on-site audience and the full virtual audience.
- Each Keynote session will be one of the very finite show features livestreamed to the full NPE Virtual audience for additional marketing and exposure to the virtual extension.
- (1) 6-foot reserved table for Sponsor inside the keynote room.
- Keynote attendee scan data for both on-site attendees and virtual attendees provided to Sponsor for post-show lead follow up.
- Keynote Virtual Inclusions
- Keynote sessions will be recorded and available on-demand in the Natural Products Expo Virtual platform for onsite and virtual badge holders.
- Company logo listed on the Natural Products Expo Virtual agenda.
- Virtual Keynote session attendee data provided to Company for post-show lead follow up.
- (3) Keynote sessions available:
- Wednesday: State of the Industry SOLD
- Thursday: The Joy of Plant Based Eating with Tabitha Brown
- Friday: The Color of Food Culture – Navigating Cultural Appropriation, Ownership & Heritage in the Food Industry
- Dates, times, and locations to be determined and may change at any time.
- Sponsor recognition begins once contract is received.
- Last date to contract: Friday, February 4, 2022.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity per Keynote session selected.
*Based on date contracted.