Don’t miss this deep dive on organic! We’ll shine a light on organic market growth and showcase the increasing value of being a part of the organic supply ecosystem. From removing pesticides from our food to understanding the connection between organic agriculture, soil health and climate change, you’ll learn how to be an organic champion, meeting consumer demand for healthy organic products and joining forces with peers to support organic suppliers and a growing industry.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of “The Case for Organic from Farm to Shelf ” session including, but not limited to the online education schedule, Attendee Brochure* and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Pre-show underwritten email that targets all Natural Products Expo West attendees, highlighting topics and presenters.
- Sponsor logo included on all on-site signage* and welcome slides for the Case for Organic from Farm to Shelf session.
- Onstage Sponsor recognition during The Case for Organic from Farm to Shelf session.
- (1) 6’ outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- Opportunity for 2 company representatives to promote brand at outreach table.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo West education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Co-branded organic timeline digital content piece
- Co-branded digital content piece will explore the history of organic, as well as the latest opportunities and innovations with key takeaways from the event and insights from Sponsor.
- Content will be made available to Sponsor for use on their website and social channels.
- Will be hosted on newhope.com and marketed via two-touch email campaign to New Hope Network’s trade audience post show.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all attendees of the Case for Organic from Farm to Shelf session.
- “The Case for Organic from Farm to Shelf” session is scheduled to occur on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 10:00am – 12:30pm in Marriott, Grand Ballroom F.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Session will read “The Case for Organic from Farm to Shelf Underwritten by” followed by Sponsor logo.
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.