As an industry, we know that packaging waste and plastic byproducts are a major pain point for everyone in the food system from brands to retailers to consumers. The current solutions and infrastructure available are not enough, so what can we do? Packaging needs radical rethinking and collaborative innovation to reach future sustainability goals. Join us for this three-hour session as we explore how to solve our packaging challenges, from global systems innovations, to new materials considerations, to designing your product’s packaging with end-of-life already in mind.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of “Packaging Solutions for the Natural & Organic Products Industry ” session including, but not limited to the online education schedule, Attendee Brochure* and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Pre-show underwritten email that targets all Natural Products Expo West attendees, highlighting topics and presenters.
- Sponsor logo included on all on-site signage* and welcome slides for the Packaging Solutions for the Natural & Organic Products Industry session.
- Onstage Sponsor recognition during Packaging Solutions for the Natural & Organic Products Industry session.
- (1) 6’ outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- Opportunity for 2 company representatives to promote brand at outreach table.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo West education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Co-branded post-show interactive infographic that will highlight the latest solutions to our packaging challenges, featuring innovations from Sponsor.
- Content hosted on newhope.com.
- All content will be made available to Sponsor for use on their website and social channels.
- Includes 1 co-branded post-show email.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all attendees of the Packaging Solutions for the Natural & Organic Products Industry session.
- “Packaging Solutions for the Natural & Organic Products Industry” session is scheduled to occur on Thursday, March 5, 2020 from 1:00 – 4:00pm in Marriott, Grand Ballroom F.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Session will read “Packaging Solutions for the Natural & Organic Products Industry Underwritten by” followed by Sponsor logo.
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.