Today’s awakened consumer has very different preferences and shopping patterns than yesterday’s shoppers. How can retailers connect with these sustainability-focused customers who appreciates global flavors, craves convenience and demands that a product tastes amazing and works well, and at the same time always wants to make the healthiest choices for themselves and their families? This sponsorship will provide retailers with valuable content that will help them better understand and connect with the consumer of today—and tomorrow.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of “Exploring the Paradox: How to Create Products That Are Sustainable, Healthy AND Convenient” including, but not limited to online education schedule and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Co-branded email campaign promoting session.
- Sponsor logo on all on-site signage* for The Changing/Convenience Consumer session and session welcome slides.
- Co-branded animated short video highlighting the data points around how people shop today and the values and attributes that are most important to them. Presented in a unique, engaging way, this piece will help retailers feel connected to the modern consumer. Video will live on newhope.com and be shown at the event.
- Exposure of animated short on the Natural Products Expo East Wall of Content.
- Outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo East education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Post Show
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all attendees of The Changing/Convenience Consumer session.
- Email campaign highlighting the video and the event.
- “Exploring the Paradox: How to Create Products That Are Sustainable, Healthy AND Convenient” is scheduled to occur on Friday, September 25, 2020 from 10:00am – 12:00pm in Hilton Key 11.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.