The retail landscape is ever-evolving, as consumers’ shopping preferences become more diverse and brands shift their go-to-market strategy. During this session, we’ll explore the latest trends and opportunities in retail—from using dynamic technology and tools, to creating unique in-store experiences, to developing a dynamic trade spend strategy—that retailers and brands need to know to succeed.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of “The Changing Retail Landscape: How to Succeed in Today’s Consumer Market ” session including, but not limited to the online education schedule, Attendee Brochure* and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Pre-show underwritten email that targets all Natural Products Expo West attendees, highlighting topics and presenters.
- Sponsor logo included on all on-site signage* and welcome slides for The Changing Retail Landscape: How to Succeed in Today’s Consumer Market session.
- Onstage Sponsor recognition during The Changing Retail Landscape: How to Succeed in Today’s Consumer Market session.
- (1) 6’ outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- Opportunity for 2 company representatives to promote brand at outreach table.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo West education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Co-branded retail innovation interactive article that will feature top retail innovations as determined by New Hope Network and Sponsor. Article may include slide shows, audio, video and more.
- Co-branded post-show email promoting the article and takeaways from session content.
- Content hosted on newhope.com.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all attendees of The Changing Retail Landscape: How to Succeed in Today’s Consumer Market session.
- “The Changing Retail Landscape: How to Succeed in Today’s Consumer Market” session is scheduled to occur on Thursday, March 5, 2020 from 10:00am – 12:00pm in Marriott, Grand Ballroom G.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Session will read “The Changing Retail Landscape: How to Succeed in Today’s Consumer Market Underwritten by” followed by Sponsor logo.
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.