Type/s: Activities & Events
Continue the excitement of the trade show out on the Grand Plaza with this exciting networking event on Wednesday Night. It's here that you'll find friends, colleagues, new faces and industry veterans, all enjoying the live music thanks to your brand!
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo will appear with all promotions of Wednesday Evening on the Plaza.
- Marketing pieces include: on-site signage, Natural Products Expo West website, Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and advertisements*.
- New Hope Network to provide live entertainment, passed appetizers, bars featuring beer and wine and cocktail rounds.
- Opportunity to incorporate Sponsor product into menu, bar or specialty cocktail.
- Sponsor logo and menu or bar incorporation included on bar signs and drink tickets.
- Drink tickets good for 1 free beverage at the bar during Wednesday Evening on the Plaza.
- 500 drink tickets allocated for the Sponsor to distribute from their booth and campus throughout the show. Additional tickets distributed to attendees via the Super Pass Lounge and VIP Show Management to drive traffic.
- Sponsor logo and booth number featured on 1-color imprint cocktail napkins.
- Sponsor-branded graphics featured on scrim banners.
- 1 banner displayed on either side of the stage during Wednesday Evening on the Plaza.
- Opportunity to build out attendee experience during Wednesday Evening on the Plaza. Examples include:
- Sponsor product sampling and/or branded promotional items.
- Pop-up tents, centerpieces or retractable banners.
- Interactive displays, mascots or photo booths.
- Option for Show Management to provide:
- 6′ table for literature and promotional products.
- Electricity, labor for product delivery and dry storage.
- Wednesday Evening on the Plaza is scheduled to occur on the Grand Plaza on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 from 6:00 – 8:00pm.
- Exact time of day and location subject to change.
- Sponsor sampling and branding plan subject to New Hope Network Show Management approval.
- No distributing of bags or lanyards is permitted within your contracted sponsorship space. For more information, please reference the Code of Conduct.
- Sponsor to provide artwork. Show Management to produce graphics. All artwork is subject to approval by New Hope Standards.
- Artwork deadline: Friday, February 3, 2023.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 27, 2023.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted