The Exhibitor-Presented Seminar is an outstanding opportunity for a company to increase its exposure and be the expert by presenting exciting new information and in-depth analysis on the topic of their choice.
Inclusions of this promotional opportunity:
- Exhibitor is responsible for securing speakers and speaker deliverable.
- Seminar is comprised entirely of exhibitor content with no involvement by New Hope content team.
- Session is marketed as free to attend.
- Your company logo and session title will appear with all promotions of the event throughout show campus and marketing materials.
- Room rental and standard set-up is provided for one hour session.
- Theater set with center aisle
- (1) stage with podium
- (1) 6ft table in the back of room for sponsor items.
- (1) meterboard outside room with the schedule for the room – includes your title, time/date of session and sponsor logo
- Room includes standard AV set.
- (1) projector package and screen
- (2) speakers
- (1) slide advancer
- (1) wired lavaliere microphone
- (1) podium microphone
- (1) mixer
- Exhibitor receives scan data with attendees contact info post-show.
- Space is limited, and timeslots are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Disclaimer included with promotion of event and on education schedule page indicating that the content is from the exhibitor and may not reflect the views of New Hope.
- Last date to contract: May 12, 2017.
- Non-exclusive opportunity.