$14,000 - $18,000
Is your company filled with a wealth of knowledge and a thought leader in the industry? If yes, then an Exhibitor Presented Seminar (EPS) is the perfect place for your company to share exciting new information and in-depth analysis on the topic of your choice in a 60 or 90-minute seminar. Help the Natural Products community learn more and grow with this opportunity!
Marketing Opportunity Inclusions:
- Exhibitor Presented Seminar title, description, speaker information, and Company logo listed on the Natural Products Expo West online schedule.
- Exhibitor Presented Seminar title and Company logo printed in the Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and in Natural Food Merchandiser (January/ February edition.)*
- Seminar to be marketed as free to attend to all NPEW badge holders.
- Room rental and standard room set provided.
- Theater style seating.
- Exhibitor Presented Seminars (except hemp related sessions) located in the Anaheim Marriott: 180 – 250 capacity.
- Hemp related Exhibitor Present Seminars located in in the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort: up to 245 capacity.
- Please note NEW in 2020, the Sheraton will become the Natural Products Expo West hub for all things hemp!
- Stage with 1 podium and up to 5 chairs for speakers.
- Standard A/V set provided.
- 1 Podium microphone and up to 5 handheld or 5 lavaliere microphones available.
- LCD projector and projection screen.
- 6’ outreach table to feature Company’s products or literature during the seminar. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- Company logo, seminar time and title featured on 1M sign at room entrance.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Post- Show
- Seminar attendee scan data provided to Company for post-show lead follow up.
- Audio recording of Exhibitor’s seminar provided.
- 60-minute Exhibitor Presented Seminar: $14,000
- 90-minute Exhibitor Presented Seminar: $18,000
- Exhibitor Presented Seminars (except hemp related sessions) will be located in the Anaheim Marriott.
- Hemp related Exhibitor Presented Seminars will be located in the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort.
- Seminar to be comprised entirely of exhibitor content.
- Exhibitor is responsible for securing speakers and speaker deliverables.
- All claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Standards.
- Disclaimer included with promotion of seminar indicating that the content is provided by the exhibitor and may not reflect the views of New Hope Network.
- Online recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11-months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Non-exclusive marketing opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.