$10,000 - $12,500
Is your company filled with a wealth of knowledge and a thought leader in the industry? If yes, then an Exhibitor Presented Seminar (EPS) is the perfect place for your company to share on a topic of your choice. Help the Natural Products community learn more and grow with this opportunity!
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver or Gold Sponsor depending on length of session contracted.
- Exhibitor Presented Seminar title, description, speaker information and Sponsor logo listed on the Natural Products Expo East online schedule.
- Exhibitor Presented Seminar title and Sponsor logo printed in the Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and in Natural Food Merchandiser* (September/October edition.)
- Seminar to be marketed as free to attend for all NPEE badge holders.
- Room rental and standard room set provided.
- Theater style seating.
- Stage with 1 podium and up to 5 chairs for speakers.
- Standard A/V set provided.
- 6’ Outreach table to feature Sponsor’s product or literature during the seminar. Extra product may be placed underneath table and restocked by Sponsor representatives.
- Sponsor logo, seminar time and title featured on 1M sign at room entrance.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Seminar attendee scan data provided to Sponsor for post-show lead follow up.
- Audio recording of seminar provided to company.
- Video recording available for additional costs.
- EPS Virtual Inclusions
- Exhibitor Presented Seminar title, description, speaker information and Company logo listed on the Natural Products Expo East Virtual agenda.
- Virtual EPS attendee data provided to Company for post-show lead follow up.
- 60-minute EPS – $10,000 – Silver Sponsorship
- 90-minute EPS – $12,500 – Gold Sponsorship
- Exhibitor Presented Seminars will be located in the Pennsylvania Convention Center on Thursday, September 29 or Friday, September 30, 2022.
- Seminar to be comprised entirely of Sponsor content.
- Sponsor is responsible for securing speakers and speaker deliverables.
- All claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Standards.
- Disclaimer included with promotion of seminar indicating that the content is Sponsored and may not reflect the views of New Hope Network.
- Online recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11-months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, September 2, 2022.
- Non-exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted
† Exhibitor Presented Seminars are currently scheduled to take place at Natural Products Expo East. In the event of a show cancellation, EPS’ will still be deployed digitally to the Natural Products audience in an equally impactful way