Is your company filled with a wealth of knowledge and a thought leader in the industry? If yes, then an Exhibitor Presented Seminar (EPS) is the perfect place for your company to share exciting new information and in-depth analysis on a topic of your choice in a 60-minute seminar. Help the Natural Products community learn more and grow with this opportunity!
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Silver Sponsor.
- Exhibitor Presented Seminar title, description, speaker information and Sponsor logo listed on the Expo East online schedule.
- Exhibitor Presented Seminar title and Sponsor logo printed in the Attendee Brochure*, Show Directory Map* and in Natural Food Merchandiser (September/October edition.)*
- Seminar marketed as free to attend for all Expo East badge holders.
- Room rental and standard room set provided.
- Theater style seating for 100 attendees.
- 8’D x 12’W stage with 1 podium and up to 5 chairs.
- Standard A/V set provided.
- 1 Podium, 1 handheld and up to 5 lavaliere microphones available.
- LCD projector and projection screen.
- (1) 6’ table available inside room for Sponsor provided literature and products.
- Sponsor logo, seminar time and title featured on 1M sign at room entrance.
- Lead retrieval scanner and operator provided at room entrance to capture attendee data.
- Seminar attendee scan data provided to Sponsor for post-show lead follow up.
- Audio recording of Sponsor’s seminar provided.
- Exhibitor Presented Seminars will be located in the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor.
- Seminar to be comprised entirely of Sponsor content.
- Sponsor is responsible for securing speakers and speaker deliverables.
- All claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Disclaimer included with promotion of seminar indicating that the content is Sponsored and may not reflect the views of New Hope Network.
- Online recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 23, 2019.
- Non-exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.