Retail has been disrupted in so many ways that can present challenges for brands, yet the changing landscape also means opportunities for companies entering the space or those looking to expand. This content program will support natural products manufacturers in their efforts to navigate an omnichannel strategy—and use it to their advantage.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo included on all promotions of Meeting Customers Where They Are – Getting Your Product to Market including, but not limited to online education schedule and the official Show Directory Map*.
- Co-branded mini guide (6 pages). A guide to doing business in an omnichannel world, this piece will explore best practices and expert approaches to thriving in this dynamic, and increasingly complex retail environment.
- Co-branded email campaign promoting session.
- Sponsor logo included on all on-site signage for Meeting Consumers Where They Are – Getting Your Product to Market and session welcome slides.
- Outreach table to feature company’s products or literature during the session. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives.
- 2 Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo East education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Sponsor receives scan data post-show for all “Meeting Customers Where They Are – Getting Your Products to Market” education attendees.
- Email campaign highlighting the eGuide and event.
- “Meeting Customers Where They Are – Getting Your Product to Market” is scheduled to occur on Friday, September 13, 2019 from 1:00 – 3:00pm in Hilton Key 11.
- Conference Manager creates all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- All graphics, samples, claims and content are subject to approval by New Hope Network Standards.
- Storage and restocking labor is not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 2, 2019.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
*Based on date contracted.