Hemp products--from textiles, beverages and food to personal care and CBD supplements--are among the hottest products in the natural products world. While the category is flourishing, the need for continued education and collaboration is more important than ever. By becoming a Hemp & CBD Summit sponsor, you’ll be on the leading edge of hemp education around legislation, farming, science and more.
Event Inclusions with this Opportunity:
- Recognition as a Summit Underwriter.
- Conference Manager to create all content and chooses all presenter(s).
- Language will read “Natural Products Hemp & CBD Summit” Underwritten by “Company Name” with logo included on expowest.com education schedule, onsite signage, welcome slides and all promotions of Natural Products Hemp & CBD Summit.
- Onstage company recognition during Natural Products Hemp & CBD Summit.
- Outreach table provided to feature company’s products or literature during the Natural Products Hemp & CBD Summit. Extra product may be placed beneath table and restocked by company representatives. Products must be approved by New Hope Network Standards prior to event to comply with national hemp/CBD regulations.
- (2) Super Pass upgrades for existing Exhibit Hall Pass holders. Super Pass upgrades grant admission to all Natural Products Expo West education sessions, dedicated kiosks for badge pick-up and access to the Super Pass Lounge.
- Underwriter to receive scan data post-show for all Natural Products Hemp & CBD Summit session’s attendees.
Digital Content Inclusions with this Opportunity:
- Underwritten digital mini-guide with sponsor profile page and recap of show education, highlighting key takeaways from panels and expert advice on the category. Piece will be gated for lead generation and include a post-event email campaign.
- Two-touch, underwritten, content-based email campaign focused on promoting the Hemp Summit, featuring session presenters and content.
- The Natural Products Hemp & CBD Summit is scheduled to occur Tuesday, March 5, 2019 from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Exact time of day subject to change.
- Last date to contract for recognition in the Show Directory Map Schedule: January 16, 2019.
- Underwriter recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure contract 11 months from event. Last date to contract: February 1, 2019.
- Non-exclusive opportunity.