- Recognition as the Networking Sponsor.
- Prominent Sponsor logo exposure through pre-conference marketing, NBJ Summit website, digital event platform, presentation slide deck/graphics package, social media, digital registration page, and advertisements.
- Sponsor will be featured with exclusive category and listed as the “Official Networking Sponsor” in the Brella platform and on NBJ Summit website.
- Sponsor to be recognized in (11) estimated push notifications; (1) prior to each networking break. Notifications will include reminder for attendees to network with Sponsoring company.
- NBJ Summit to create push notification on Sponsor’s behalf.
- (3) Pre-show emails featuring Brella platform introduction/tutorial with Sponsor recognition.
- (1) Post-show email featuring reminder of continued networking through Brella platform with Sponsor recognition.
- Sponsor to receive (1) exclusive social media post via LinkedIn promoting NBJ Summit Digital Days and Sponsor.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
Networking Sponsorship Inclusions:
- Highlighted as Networking sponsor in all marketing materials.
- Brella digital platform inclusions:
- Listed below Premier Title Sponsor in Sponsor booth tab with custom “Networking Sponsor” category and largest virtual booth logo.
- Opportunity to schedule and conduct 1:1 virtual meetings.
- Virtual booth with dedicated Sponsor chat area.
- Content material in virtual booth including but not limited to videos, marketing materials, product demos etc.
- Company listing including Sponsor logo and call-to-action message featured in attendee match section.
- Post-show engagement report including data on attendee interaction with Sponsored elements.