Utilize an entire showcase unit to display your products and grab the attention of attendees in a prime location. Showcases are located in the lobby where attendees will stop before they shop the show floor.
Marketing Opportunity Inclusions:
- Entire, free standing showcase unit located in a prominent area of the Pennsylvania Convention Center. New Product Lines will be located in “The Bridge” which connects The Grand Hall and Hall A/B lobby.
- Showcase display unit can be used for the promotion of company brand, product line(s), marketing information, etc.
- 3 shelves to hold products, decoration or other promotional items representing Exhibitor.
- Unit features 3 pieces of fully custom exhibitor-branded artwork; the header, back and side panel of the showcase.
- Special access hours for set-up and adjustments.
- Exhibitor to provide artwork. Show Management to produce graphics. All artwork is subject to approval by New Hope Standards.
- Artwork deadline: Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11-months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 14, 2020
- Non-exclusive marketing opportunity.
Supporting Documents: Specifications & Logistics