Type/s: Lobby Area Branding
Located in the main thoroughfares of the Anaheim Convention Center's A-D and North Hall lobbies. Attendees can stop before they shop the show floor and see your products and custom artwork. This opportunity features an entire showcase unit!
Marketing Opportunity Inclusions:
- Entire, free standing showcase unit located in a prominent area of the Anaheim Convention Center A-D Lobby or North Hall Lobby.
- Showcase display unit can be used for the promotion of company brand, product line(s), marketing information, etc.
- 3 shelves to hold products, decoration or other promotional items representing Exhibitor.
- Unit features 3 pieces of fully custom exhibitor-branded artwork; the header, back and side panels of the showcase.
- Anaheim Convention Center North Hall Lobby – $10,500.
- Anaheim Convention Center A-D Hall Lobby – $10,500.
- Special access hours for set-up and adjustments.
- Exhibitor to provide artwork. Show Management to produce graphics. All artwork is subject to approval by New Hope Standards.
- Artwork deadline: Friday, January 20, 2023.
- Recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11-months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, January 13, 2023.
- Non-exclusive marketing opportunity.