Type/s: Activities & Events
Expo East is excited to be moving to Philly - and what better way to see our new city than a morning Fun Run with your colleagues! Have your company's name associated with our inaugural Fun Run, designed to give participants an interactive way to tour Downtown Philadelphia.
Sponsorship Opportunity Inclusions:
- Recognition as a Gold Sponsor.
- Sponsor logo will appear with all promotions of the Philly Fun Run.
- Marketing pieces include: on-site signage, Natural Products Expo East website, Show Directory Map* and advertisements*.
- The Philly Fun Run will include a unique email campaign leading up to the show to solicit registrations pre-show.
- The Philly Fun Run will take participants on an exciting tour of Philadelphia, starting at the Philadelphia Convention Center, passing and allowing for photo opportunities at attractions like Love Park, Logan Square, Barnes Foundation and up Benjamin Franklin Parkway to the iconic Philadelphia Museum of Art, aka the Rocky Steps & Statue!
- New Hope Network to organize the Fun Run including:
- Designing the 5k route and selecting the historic benchmarks along the way.
- The necessary permitting and vendor contracting to host the run in downtown Philadelphia.
- Personnel to lead the run and share fun facts throughout the route.
- Design and production of the commemorative t-shirt.
- Opportunity to build out attendee experience during the Thursday Morning Fun Run. Examples include:
- Opportunity to prominently feature your company logo on the commemorative Expo East 2021 Philly Fun Run t-shirt.
- T-Shirt to be given to the first 120 people to register for the run.
- Sponsor product sampling, as participants gather to start the run and as they return.
- Pop-up tents, retractable banners and other branding ideas at the start/finish of the race.
- Option for Show Management to provide:
- 6′ table for sampling and promotional products.
- Thursday Fun Run is scheduled to begin at the Pennsylvania Convention Center on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 7:30am and will conclude at 9:00am.
- Exact location, capacity, and time of day subject to change.
- Sponsor sampling and branding plan subject to New Hope Network Show Management approval and the city of Philadelphia.
- No distributing of bags or lanyards is permitted within your contracted sponsorship space. For more information, please reference the Code of Conduct.
- Refrigerated/frozen storage and material handling fees/drayage are not included.
- Sponsorship recognition begins once contract is received. For maximum exposure, contract 11 months from the event.
- Last date to contract: Friday, August 13, 2021.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunity.
Sponsor Level Inclusions:
- Highlighted as Gold sponsor, 25% larger logo than Silver, and listed after Platinum sponsor in all marketing pieces including: Onsite Signage, Website, Show Directory Map*, and Advertisements*.
- Company logo with link to company website on the Natural Products Expo East website for up to 10* months pre-show and post-show.
- Advertisement examples include: Sponsor appreciation ad in the Natural Foods Merchandiser magazine (circulation of approximately 15,000 print and 50,000 digital) September/October issue.*
- The right to use Natural Products Expo East Sponsor in your promotional materials.
- Featured Digital Listing and 1 Featured Digital Product.**
- 4 Product Showcases to display products.
- 4 Priority points
- NEW 2021 Virtual Inclusions:
- Highlighted as a Gold Sponsor, listed on the Natural Products Expo East Virtual Event platform during the event week.
- Company logo featured on all digital event sponsor appreciation advertising displayed within Natural Products Expo East Virtual.
- Company listed as a Sponsor in Natural Products Expo Virtual booth directory.
- All company representatives listed as Sponsors in Natural Products Expo Virtual attendee directory.
*Based on date contracted
**Non-exhibiting sponsors will not receive digital sponsorship inclusions