Stream live on the SupplySide West Facebook page and SupplySide Network 365 from on-site at SupplySide West & Food ingredients North America! This is your opportunity to connect with our 11K+ followers at the show and at home with the unique energy of your brand! We’ll provide the set, professional audio and visual and the audience – you provide the branding, messaging and fun! For up to 15 minutes, the stage is yours to tell your story. This exclusive sponsorship is only available to six companies, so reserve your spot today!
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 between 11am-2pm
- Sponsor to provide talking points for interviewer by October 15, 2021
- Topic and a brief overview for the Facebook LIVE!
- Any questions you would like to have asked during the Facebook LIVE! We are looking for approximately 4 – 5 questions
- Company Facebook social media handle
- Sponsor to provide full name and title for their speaker by October 15, 2021 (included in lower 1/3 of video footage, no banner or signage necessary)
- Up to a 15-minute Facebook Live video shot on-site at SupplySide West in the SupplySide Studio (Podcast Booth), located in the Expo Hall, Booth #7043
- Facebook Live video format will be light Q&A similar to a morning talk show
- Sponsor to provide one (1) company representative for video filming
- Sponsor to arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled time
- Sponsor can provide product sample to be on tabletop display during video
- Video will stream on SupplySide West Facebook page and SupplySide Network 365 during the interview (and be available on-demand post-interview)
- 1 Tweet during the show with a mention of sponsor and their booth number
- 1 LinkedIn mention with video within 24 hours after the interview
- 1 post-show Facebook boost (post) to your target Geo/demo specs
- Video will be provided to you the week after the show for your own marketing purposes
Sponsorship Best Practices:
- Tell your story. Is there a special ingredient, sourcing practice, product claim or attribute that makes you unique? How about an interesting tale about starting your company and the entrepreneurial process? What’s something you can claim that your competitors cannot? Is there a new product launch or something in development that you’d like to announce or tease out?
- Talk about exciting events taking place at your booth or around the show. Avoid being pitchy.
- Bring product samples and anything to display your branding.
- Bring your marketing/social colleague to the interview and have them ready to share and respond to comments live.
- Product information being disseminated at any SupplySide event must meet the following standards:
- Disease claims are prohibited for dietary supplements.
- Promotion of a product to treat, prevent, mitigate or cure any disease or condition, including but not limited to diabetes, cancer, flu, cold, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease is not permitted for dietary supplements.
- Claims based on traditional use must clearly communicate that the sole basis for the claim is its history of use for a particular purpose.
- Claims must be appropriate for dietary supplements and do not advertise the product as a “drug” under the FDCA.
- Claims that are a high priority for FDA include (but are not limited to): weight loss, body building, sexual enhancement and products for children. For more information about claims that can be made for conventional foods and dietary supplements, visit fda.gov.
- For more information about SupplySide Compliance Standards, click here.
SupplySide Live! Schedule – Wednesday, October 27, 2021
11-11:30am – Not Available – Subject to First Right of Renewal
12-12:30pm – Not Available – Subject to First Right of Renewal
12:30-1pm – Not Available – Subject to First Right of Renewal
1-1:30pm – Not Available – Subject to First Right of Renewal
1:30-2pm – Not Available – Subject to First Right of Renewal
This individual sponsorship does not meet the minimal spend to receive sponsor benefits.