SupplySide West and Food ingredients North America is bringing back the Tasting Bar, a free-to-attend attraction that enables visitors to see, touch and sample the latest functional foods and beverages. If your company has a retail-ready or prototype functional food or beverage, participate in this great feature on the show floor! All you have to do is provide the finished product – we will handle the preparation of your product into sample sizes and distribution to visitors.
- Tasting Bar will be open for sampling during show hours on Thursday, October 29 & Friday October 30, located on the show floor
- One section will be dedicated to food samples and one section will be dedicated to beverage samples
- Sponsor to provide 2oz. food/beverage samples (Qty 1,200)
- Your food/beverage will be on display with a product information card that contains your company logo, product name, product description and booth number—visitors can read about and taste your sample, and then visit your booth to learn more
- Informa will provide all food-prep items and staffing for preparation and distribution
- Brochures containing product descriptions with company logo and booth number will be available at Tasting Bar
- Ad in Show Guide promoting Tasting Bar will include all participating company logos
- Tasting Bar section on show website will detail all participating companies and products
- Pre-show emails to registered and potential visitors will promote Tasting Bar
- Sponsor recognition in social media post on LinkedIn and Twitter promoting the Tasting Bar
*Tasting Bar product must first be submitted for approval by show management: https://virgoevents.survey.fm/supplyside-west-2020-tasting-bar-submission-form
**This individual sponsorship does not meet the minimal spend to receive sponsor benefits.