Type/s: Expo Hall Opportunities
Returning for the fourth year with a larger presence, SupplySide West is bringing back the Tasting Bar, a free-to-attend attraction that enables visitors to see, touch and sample the latest functional foods and beverages. If your company has a retail-ready or prototype functional food or beverage, participate in this great feature on the show floor! All you have to do is provide the finished product – we will handle the preparation of your product into sample sizes and distribution to visitors.
- Tasting Bar will be open for sampling during show hours on Thursday, 10/17 & Friday 10/18, located on the show floor
- One section will be dedicated to food samples and one section will be dedicated to beverage samples
- Sponsor to provide a total of 1,200 – 2oz. food/beverage samples
- Your food/beverage will be on display with a product information card that contains your company logo, product name, product description and booth number—visitors can read about and taste your sample, and then visit your booth to learn more
- Informa will provide all food-prep items and temp staffing for preparation and distribution
- Brochures containing product descriptions with company logo and booth number will be available at Tasting Bar
- Ad in Attendee Guidebook promoting Tasting Bar attraction will include all participating company logos
- Tasting Bar section on SupplySide West website will detail all participating companies and products
- Pre-show emails to registered and potential visitors will promote Tasting Bar
*Tasting Bar product must first be submitted for approval by show management: https://virgoevents.survey.fm/tasting-bar-submission-form-2019
**This individual sponsorship does not meet the minimal spend to receive sponsor benefits.