From active consumers to gamers, students and business professionals, optimizing cognitive performance is an increasingly popular pursuit that provides an expanding target for brands and formulators. This session will look at environmental and lifestyle impacts on cognitive performance as well as nootropics and related cognitive ingredients, detailing mechanisms of action and potential benefits. Also, it will shine a light on the gaming community and how brands can target gamers with focus, attention, stress, vision and energy solutions. This session will cover:
- Market Insights – Informa presents compiled data from multiple market data/trends sources.
- Nutrition meets neuroscience – presentation on lifestyle and dietary impacts on cognitive performance
- Nootropics – science and mechanisms of action by expert on nootropic science
- Gaming Panel – experts on ingredients and formulation for gamers
Webinar will take place on:
- Date: TBD*
- Time: TBD
- *This date is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning and end of session
- Underwriter recognition on Webinar registration landing page
- Underwriter logo to appear in Webinar visual environment
- Underwriter recognition in all marketing promotions to relevant audience members, including email, promotional ads placed on health and nutrition websites and social media promotion via Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Facebook
- Underwriter logo included on intro and exit slides of presentation slide deck available to participants
- Underwriter may provide literature in PDF format to be available for download during the live presentation and on-demand afterward
**This individual sponsorship does not include sponsor benefits.