Type/s:Education Session Underwriting
Increased consumer awareness of the long-term benefits of proper nutrition in overall health, as well as how it relates to specific health conditions, is driving new product development in the global market for functional food and beverages predicted to reach US$255 billion by 2024. As the market continues to lean toward clean label, product formulators must be mindful that some ingredients are not a 1:1 replacement and reformulation can affect product traits such as mouthfeel, shelf life, taste and functionality. Brands either launching a new product or expanding a portfolio also must keep in mind consumers are looking for products that include efficacious levels of functional ingredients that can combat various diseases progression and provide promising health benefits. Industry experts will discuss:
- Factors driving clean label food and beverage reformulation, as well as a look at recent launches and marker trajectory.
- Ingredient selection, costs and supply chain considerations when reformulating a product.
- How functional ingredients interact in the formulation process and solutions to challenges that might arise during production.
Underwriter Sponsorship Deliverables:
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter recognition and hyperlink to company website to appear on INSIDER and SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in Show Agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Workshop will take place on Saturday, November 10 from 8:30 – 11:30am
- Underwriter logo on Workbook distributed to attendees – underwriter to provide 75-word bio and complete contact information to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room Continental Breakfast
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed at Workshop in the back of the room
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post event email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc) to be included in post-event email
- Underwriter to receive complete contact information for each attendee participating in the Workshop