Supply chains have always been an essential part of the natural product industry. Considering both increased consumer attention to where their food comes from and the global supply chain disruption is caused by COVID-19, ensuring supply chain stability and transparency has never been more important. This session will help brands ensure they understand the steps to take to ensure their supply chains are as stable as possible during uncertain times. We’ll address:
- When brands need to diversify their supply chain to mitigate potential disruptions
- How brands can ensure their supply chain can withstand disruptions caused by natural disasters, pandemics, etc.
- Strategies to maintain supply chain transparency to ensure ingredients remain unadulterated and produced in humane, fair conditions
Webinar will take place on:
- Date: TBD*
- Time: TBD
- *This date is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning and end of session
- Underwriter recognition on Webinar registration landing page
- Underwriter logo to appear in Webinar visual environment
- Underwriter recognition in all marketing promotions to relevant audience members, including email, promotional ads placed on health and nutrition websites and social media promotion via Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Facebook
- Underwriter logo included on intro and exit slides of presentation slide deck available to participants
- Underwriter may provide literature in PDF format to be available for download during the live presentation and on-demand afterward
**This individual sponsorship does not include sponsor benefits.