Rising consumer awareness of the long-term benefits of health and wellness is driving innovation and market opportunity in the functional beverage category, which is expected to reach $US 208.13 billion by 2024, according to Research and Markets. Today’s functional drinks are far superior in form and functional to their predecessors. Current offerings are packed with novel ingredients like botanicals, adaptogens and probiotics, as well as familiar and essential ones such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids to address specific needs such as brain health, immunity, gut health, weight management and heart health. This session will review:
- The current and future state of the global functional beverage market
- Factors driving product innovation and opportunities in five booming categories: brain health, immunity, gut health, weight management and heart health
- Considerations for formulating with and souring natural functional ingredients such as botanicals, adaptogens, proteins, natural colors, etc.
Webinar will take place on:
- Date: TBD*
- Time: TBD
- *This date is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning and end of session
- Underwriter recognition on Webinar registration landing page
- Underwriter logo to appear in Webinar visual environment
- Underwriter recognition in all marketing promotions to relevant audience members, including email, promotional ads placed on health and nutrition websites and social media promotion via Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Facebook
- Underwriter logo included on intro and exit slides of presentation slide deck available to participants
- Underwriter may provide literature in PDF format to be available for download during the live presentation and on-demand afterward
**This individual sponsorship does not include sponsor benefits.