Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
The human microbiome hosts trillions of microbes and hundreds of bacterial species, it’s unique to each individual, and its composition can fluctuate regularly due to diet, stress and more. The bulk of bacterial microorganisms reside in the gut, making it a hot spot to further impact immune and brain health, weight, mental wellness and more. As science continues to unveil a range of ingredients with potential to impact the microbiome, industry is charged with developing innovative products and further educating consumers about the space.
This session will cover:
- Emerging microbiome science and whole-body health (digestion, immunity, heart, brain, skin, etc.).
- Researched “-biotic” ingredients and formulation synergies that may help modulate gut microbiota.
- Related market data, challenges and opportunities, including consumer perceptions and behaviors.
- Recent trends in microbiome-related product launches and areas with promising white space.
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites
- Underwriter recognition within Schedule, included on SupplySide West website, Expo Preview, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Underwriter recognition featured on Education promotional ad within Expo Preview
- Workshop will take place on: Tuesday, October 26 | 9-11:30am*
- *This date/time is subject to change. Any changes will not negate the agreement.
- Underwriter recognition in education program materials distributed to visitors
- Underwriter to provide company logo, website URL and email address to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter logo to appear on digital signage with full show schedule in a high traffic area of the show
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed to visitors at Workshop in the back of the room; underwriter is responsible for bringing literature/promotional items to Workshop and the set-up/tear-down of items
- SupplySide encourages underwriters to distribute literature digitally, both as a means of sustainability efforts and reducing health & safety risks
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Workshop will take place in-person and will livestream to SupplySide Network 365
- Underwriter logo to appear in livestream virtual environment on SupplySide Network 365
- The session will be listed within the agenda on SupplySide Network 365
- The session details page will highlight all participating underwriters including company name, logo, and link to your SupplySide Network 365 existing company page
- Underwriter may provide literature in PDF format (one file, any desired length) to be available for download during and after the session
- Underwriter recognition in all marketing promotions to relevant audience members including email, promotional ads placed on health and nutrition websites and social media promotion via Twitter and LinkedIn
- Underwriter will receive the list of those who registered and attended the session
- All pre-registered leads that have given consent for 3rd party share per Informa data privacy policies will be sent within 24 hours of live session
- Sponsorship program must be paid in full before lead delivery will begin
- The session will be available on-demand for 60 days within SupplySide Network 365
- All leads that have given consent for 3rd party share per Informa data privacy policies over the 60-day program will be provided on a weekly basis, along with a program marketing report provided at the end of the program