Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
Probiotics have dominated media attention and consumer awareness in recent years. However, as mechanisms of action become better understood, prebiotic fibers and resistant starches are emerging as key players in areas such as digestive health, immune support and mood. Prebiotics play in important role in the human gut microbiome, supporting a holistic approach to wellness by shifting microbial and metabolic signatures. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), xylooligosaccharides (XOS) and isomaltooligosaccharides (IMOS) have different chemical compositions, impacts and dosage requirements—all of which affects their suitability for synbiotic formulations.
- Discover the differences between various types of prebiotics and how they alter the microbiome to benefit health.
- Gain insight into the category’s growth potential, areas of opportunity and strategies for success.
- Examine regulatory considerations surrounding prebiotic fiber that impact labeling and claims.
Underwriter Sponsorship Deliverables:
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter recognition and hyperlink to company website to appear on INSIDER and SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in Show Agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Workshop will take place on Friday, November 9 from 2 – 4pm
- Underwriter logo on Workbook distributed to attendees – underwriter to provide 75-word bio and complete contact information to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed at Workshop in the back of the room
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post event email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc) to be included in post-event email
- Underwriter to receive complete contact information for each attendee participating in the Workshop