Type/s: Education Session Underwriting
Muscles may be the Instagram-able stars of an athlete’s body, but they are nothing without the brain’s input. The brain and central nervous system manage focus, attention, memory, fatigue and muscle movement. This session will provide an in-depth look at:
- Ingredients for enhancing cognitive health and performance, including neuromuscular function.
- The latest research and innovations with caffeine, which manages fatigue/energy.
- Using nutrition to maintain and protect the brain from the stress of exercise and competition.
Underwriter Sponsorship Deliverables:
- Underwriter mentioned in write-ups on appropriate Health & Nutrition brand websites, including Natural Products INSIDER
- Underwriter recognition and hyperlink to company website to appear on INSIDER and SupplySide West website
- Underwriter recognition in Show Agenda, included on SupplySide West website, Attendee Guidebook, Show Guide and Mobile App
- Workshop will take place on Saturday, November 10 from 8:30 – 11:30am
- Underwriter logo on Workbook distributed to attendees – underwriter to provide 75-word bio and complete contact information to be included
- Underwriter logo to appear on signage in Workshop room Continental Breakfast
- Underwriter can provide literature or promotional items to be distributed at Workshop in the back of the room
- Verbal recognition of underwriters at beginning of session
- Underwriter receives two (2) complimentary passes for company representatives to attend the Workshop
- Post event email distributed to all Workshop participants
- Underwriter may submit up to 40 pages of scientific literature (abstracts, white papers, etc) to be included in post-event email
- Underwriter to receive complete contact information for each attendee participating in the Workshop